Thieving Forest

Thieving Forest - Martha Conway I won this book in a Goodreads giveaway. Thanks to Martha Conway for this book and for the sneak preview of her next book "The Floating Theatre"! The book sounded good to me so I entered the giveaway and I was pleased to find out what a good book it in fact is.

The story of these young women is a fascinating and unique one indeed. I soon became lost in the well-written tale. It was quite a roller coaster ride, with very suspenseful moments as hopes would flare up and then be dashed only for those hopes to come alive again. I grew to love each of these sisters and their determination and will to survive against all odds. The story is true to life and very well researched.

Often times I'll forget a book months after reading it as far too many books I read are all too forgettable. I do believe that this is a story that I won't forget any time soon. I had a very enjoyable time reading this engaging book. I'm fairly new to Goodreads and am now even more impressed with the site and the great books to be found here.